Sunday, February 19, 2006

Marthas other dog


Our dog Journey has made the cover of Body and Soul magazine - the Martha Stewart magazine Beth is the photo editor for. There are a couple more pictures of her inside the magazine as part of the same story as the cover picture. I was on the photo shoot as the "dog handler" in Manhattan back in October. Journey says she looks fat in the pictures, but I think shes a star!!
For those interested...here is the link to the magazines website...once they update it with the March 2006 issue.
Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

I have this issue - do you think Journey would grant me an autograph someday?!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Turner said...

Journ only does Jersey signings...sorry. Shes very particular.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick emailed me, he wants to know who the other bitch on the cover is?

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home