Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sirius Satellite Radio

As you may or may not know, may or may not care...Howard Stern left "terrestrial radio" back in December of 2005 to join the the new aged Satellite radio world. Well,...I subscribed and have been enjoying satellite radio at home now for a couple of months. I just very recently got even more techno advanced and bought the car kit for my home receiver and now can listen to Howard and the gang on my drive to work in the mornings and home again. If you dont have satellite radio, you are missing out! Totally uncensored, unlimited, and getting broader and broader everyday. Sirius is the satellite of choice and Volkswagen just announced the other day that they are going to start manufacturing their vehicles with the radios in their new cars! Ya its "pay radio", but no more than a couple Starbucks coffees, 1.5 beers, or 6 subway rides a month. Well worth it.

Link

3 Comments:

Blogger toulouse said...

satellite radio ain't the future, podcasts are, and distorted view podcast makes howard stern look like sesame street

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

So Sirius or XFM? Such a big decision! Howie & I aren't the best of pals, but I don't want to hold that against Sirius...

6:45 PM  
Blogger All Jacks' said...

Hey I am thinking about buying a VW, so that would make my decision easy!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home