Monday, May 29, 2006

Could the Oil go all the way...

...Me thinks so! I've been watching these guys and they look pretty good. The are alot different than the young team of the past 4-5 years that played exciting, emotional hockey but never quite got the job done. This year they have some acquired veterans that will guide them to the ultimate goal! Go Oil Go! Im officially on the Edmonton wagon!
Check out some images of the last time the boys took the cup back to Canada...the current coach included (1990).


6 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Scoot over and make room on the wagon :) Thank god we get CBC here or I'd have to listen to my sister give me the play by play from the stands, the little bugger.

12:37 PM  
Blogger jdholland said...

I was hoping the Ducks would knock them out but I guess I will have to wait for the Canes to finish them off. Besides, it is much more aggravating when they get so close and lose - still hurting from '94.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Turner said...

Hurting?!? I think its more like Crying! I was looking at pictures of that Rangers:N'ucks series the other day - I forgot it had gone all the way to a game 7! So close...yet so far away! Have the girls made the playoffs since?

6:05 AM  
Blogger jdholland said...

I am not sure but I think they almost have as good a play-off record as those powerhouse Leafs.

11:42 AM  
Blogger All Jacks' said...

The Leafs suck! I hate Bertuzzi! What choice to I have but to cheer for the Oil?

2:59 AM  
Blogger Turner said...

Im glad I didn't pay for this wagon ride - I just nicely got on and sat down and the wheels fell off!! They better serve up a win here soon or Im jumping!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home